Thursday, February 12, 2009

feb 14th




"I am no-thing. I am no-body. Fifteen years ago I left that body, worn by the problems and emptiness of all who sought me out to solve those problems. They wore the body down and that is why I left it. I have taught humans how to solve their problems. Few have listened. Now I try again in a different way (emails and website) to impart my message to those who will listen. Understand?
"If you live in truth,simplicity and love and if your purpose is to serve, then the black hole,the emptiness that cannot be filled with money, power or knowledge, will no longer be a cause of your bitter sadness.

"Nothing will stop it. Not intoxicants, not relationships, not material things, not power, not scholarship, not wealth, no-thing will stop the endless wheel of maya from spinning round and round, over and over, cycle after cycle of unending misery,sadness and emptiness. But Truth will stop it. Simplicity will stop it. Love will stop it. Service will stop it.
"That is my message on this anniversary of maha samadhi. In this body, I will not let it be worn by the problems of the many. I will let it inspire the few to transmit the teachings and let them serve as a beacon of hope for humanity."

Babaji



No comments: